Cercar en aquest blog

dilluns, 23 de gener del 2017

Describing a city

New York is a very famous city in the world. It's in the United States of America. I want to go to New York, because I love the Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge... Also I like the gastronomy of the USA.


I'll go there by plane so I'll get the plane in Barcelona. I'll go in January because I love the snow so I'll go in winter.


I'll stay in the Park Central Hotel, because it's next to the Central Park. I want to visit the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the zoo of Central Park...


As I go in winter I need gloves, scarf, jacket... Also I'll take a photographic camera and as USA is a country outside of Europe I'll need the passport an the visa.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada